Moscow, August 16 (RSTV)
[English] [Русский] [中国语] [Deutsch]
On August 5, a meeting of the Russian Executive Committee of the DPRK ISG was held at the Soviet Peace Fund as part of the 4th Organizing Conference.
Alexander Mostov, Chairman of the Coordination Committee of the DPRK ISG, supervised the meeting of the First Day of the Organizing Conference.
Members of the Coordination Committee of the DPRK ISG in different countries and activists, scholars and students took part. During the speeches, activists with the right to vote were registered.
Chairman A. Mostov personally greeted each participant of the organizing conference and declared the meeting of the first day open.
The following presentations and speeches were presented at the first day meeting:
- Ilya Kleymenov (Member of the Coordination Committee of the DPRK ISG, Deputy Chairman of the Central Committee of the Communist Party "Communists of Russia"), speech. "The Personality of Commander Kim Il Sung"
- Pavel Volodin (Representative of the Moscow City Committee of the Komsomol of the Russian Federation), report. "The Influence of Guerrilla Warfare on the Formation of Comrade Kim Jong Il"
- Vladimir Zaitsev (Representative of the "Revolutionary Initiative"), report. "Kim Il Sung's guerrilla struggle during the fighting on the Khalkhin Gol River"
- Konstantin Asmolov, Leading Researcher at the Center for Korean Studies, commented on the reports of the participants.
Then the general vote of the Russian Executive Committee took place, during which the following important decisions were made:
- 100% of the activists of the Executive Committee voted for the re-election of Alexander Mostov as the Leader of the DPRK ISG.
- The Russian Group of Solidarity with the DPRK and the Chinese Group of Solidarity with the DPRK were formed on a territorial basis.
- The Group's course was approved to ensure science-intensiveness and business orientation in organizational work.
- The dissolution of the Belarusian Executive Committee of the DPRK ISG was announced in connection with the confirmation of systematic violations of the Charter of the Group and the failure to fulfill direct official duties on the part of the Head of the Executive Committee (falsification of reporting in order to increase personal authority; use of members of other organizations as "extras" due to the lack of real personnel on the territory of Belarus; conducting on behalf of the organization anti-Chinese and left-wing deviationist propaganda instead of practical work; conducting propaganda on behalf of the organization against friendly parties of Russia, China, Laos and Vietnam; failure to comply with the instructions of the Coordination Committee of the DPRK ISG)
- Appointed Heads of the Group's Executive Committees in Russia, China and Germany.
The meeting of the first was declared closed, the revolutionary anthem was performed.
On the same day, Shin Andrei, Member of the Coordination Committee of the DPRK ISG and Editor-in-Chief of the "Korean Radio", visited the embassy of the DPRK.